Friday, January 9, 2009

oh, really? it's friday already? ok kool.

current mood: chilled to the point of boredom
currently listening to: "crazy" by britney spears. love that chick.

so i got a spur-of-the-moment haircut yesterday. my tanning place is really near my hair place, and i was over there, so i went in to see my person and hopefully make an appointment. amazingly she had one open that afternoon. i was originally a little trepidatious about it, i was just gonna get my bangs trimmed. i've been so ready to have long hair again since about 4 months after i whacked it all off in march. she was able to keep all the length, though, and just gave me some amazing layers. i LOVE it. like it just frames my face and falls perfectly. SO if you know me, ask me on myspace or facebook and i'll tell you where i got it done. my person's absolutely amazing.

i think i'm gonna go design this clothes line that's been stuck in my head for a few days now.

love and hugs,
katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment