Friday, March 20, 2009

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

currently [not] reading: houseisright.com
mood: OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!!

OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm like so freaking out right now!!!
okay.

breathe.



whoo.

so i have the houseisright.com RSS feed on my homepage, and today i saw something on there that i wish i hadn't seen. and now i'm absolutely gonna CRY!! only i'm not joking. i'm like seriously tearing up. go read if you want, but be warned, it's a serious spoiler. i don't read spoilers, but the title was a spoiler. and i didn't want to read it if it was a spoiler, so i made my sister go read it for me. she said it was a huge spoiler, so i didn't read it. but she did read me some parts of it.

anyway, if you do go read it, i'm like 95% sure i know who it is.


BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
^that was me crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment