Wednesday, October 14, 2009

question and answer

SocialInterview.com asked me:
"If you knew today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it and why?"
I answered:
"i'd do all the things i'm scared to do now. i'd take pictures of myself. i'd go to the beach in a bikini. i'd stand up in the traditional service of my church and sing what i want. i'd go sky diving. i'd swim in a lake. i'd kiss the guy i like. i'd make up with some old friends and tell some old enemies exactly when i forgave them. i'd tell the truth. i'd stand up and say, 'this is what i believe, and i don't care if that offends you'. i'd go up to that random girl i see in the mall and tell her i think she's gorgeous. i'd eat what i want. i'd talk to the people i never thought i was good enough to talk to. i'd tell the people i miss that i miss them. i'd call my family down the street and in Estonia and everywhere in between. i'd wear high heels with short shorts. i'd dance to whatever music i want. i'd wear red lipstick and too much eye liner. i'd repay all my debts. i'd tell some of my secrets. and mostly, i would proclaim the name of Jesus every chance i got."

No comments:

Post a Comment