Saturday, May 15, 2010

my explanation of the Trinity

this may be fairly elementary and i'd love to hear your thoughts, but God has put this into my conscious twice now so i thought i should write it down.


i am human. this is my species. Yahweh is God. that's His "species".
i am a cheerleader. not every one i know has seen me cheer, and most people would find this hard to believe because they've never seen it with their own eyes, but this is a truth and you may choose to accept it or not.Jesus was a God-man. not every one saw Him walk the earth, and most people would find this hard to believe because they did not see it with their own eyes, but this is a truth and you may choose to accept it or not.
i am an aunt. that is my personal relationship with Colby, Kennedy, and Carlee.the Holy Spirit is God's personal relationship with me.


so... to you, who are much more Biblically knowledgeable than i, what are your thoughts on this??

No comments:

Post a Comment