Friday, January 1, 2010

new years resolutions

ok, so i know it's cliche, and a few years ago i swore that i'd never make another NYR, but i'm doing it anyway.

  1. go to "big" church at least twice a month (even if it's not my own)
  2. tithe
  3. contribute to the 365 project regularly (once a week, starting the week i get back to Texas)
  4. lose at least 1.5 lbs/week until i'm down to my ideal weight (125 lbs) the healthy way.
  5. dress every day like the Sartorialist is following me
  6. make enough money to pay for my own rent (including down payment)
  7. complete a children's book and attempt to have it published
  8. put my music in front of ears that can make something of it
  9. blog at least once a week
  10. complain less and be more consciously aware of my blessings
  11. make life easier/better for some one else
  12. live without fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment